This is mostly a PLEA - Barb over at Bejewled Quilts is giving away an AccuQUILT GO. It's a many step process. First comment on her blog. Tell her I sent ya! 2nd tell her what 3 dies you'd like and why. The contestants for the final draw will come from this pool - then winners will post their PLEA for why they should win and everyone gets to vote. So here's my plea now. I really really really want Greg, my husband to have (win) one of these GO cutters. I've posted on the Accuquilt facebook page and I've entered on Barb's blog... if there's other places to enter please let me know. He just really needs one. Greg has cerebral palsy and limited use of his right hand. A GO cutter would greatly aid him in his quilting. Currently he designed his own clamping system to hold the rulers and fabric while he cuts his fabric but it sometimes still slips or is difficult with smaller pieces. We've already cut out about 400 applecores by hand - I REALLY WISH I'd know there was a die for that. They've been difficult to put together as they aren't all the same to say the least! We have a HUGE stash of smaller pieces that need to be used - and with the right tools I know Greg would just power through all that and have a blast. He's so talented and creative (I'm feeling emotinal now) but he's always had to struggle that I just want him to have one thing in his life that makes it easy and fun for him.
BEJEWELED QUILTS BY BARB: ACCUQUILT GO GIVEAWAY - THE TIME IS NOW...THE TIME IS HERE....!!!
Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI email you but you have a no ressponse. I keep expecting Greg to come by, would up your chances of winning as well. Thanks a bunch and good luck!
Good luck! We are crossing our fingers!
ReplyDeleteMicki
good luck to you and Greg.....gotta love a guy who quilts!
ReplyDelete