I reached my one year blogging anniversary (and missed it back in Aug)! SO I'm working on getting organized and you can benefit! I'd also really like to reach 100 plus followers for the Accuquilt Blog sign up. Think you can help? Invite anyone who enjoys a good ramble.. or better yet those who enjoy a jumbled hodpodge of a ramble!
HERE's what you gotta do:
#1 Become a follower of my blog
#2 Leave me a comment that you became a follower/are a follower.
#3 Extra entries for each person who says you referred them.
Here's what you win!
Greg and I both use these as our Sewing Caddies. Lots of possibilities. Pincushion center is removable. It just squishes in there.
BTW - it's a tumbler -cut with the Accuquilt GO cutter
Side cups are removable if needed. Very handy for holding pens/safety pins/rotery cutters/seam rippers, stilletos.
And I even have stored fabrics and threads in the middle. It's also a GREAT hiding place for that secret stash of chocolate!
There might be a surprise for the winner in this one too.
PLEASE Keep in mind that I made this... me... not so perfect, likes to get it done... me. This was my first altered paint can too.
Drawing will take place on my 1 yr - 1 month anniversary
Sept 26th - 8pm
What a clever and fun sewing aid!!! Happy Belated 1-year Blogiversary, Brooke! (You know I've been a follower for quite awhile now.)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! That is a great idea. Happy (belated) Blogiversary.
ReplyDeleteDo you have more than 1 blog??? Thought I was a follower but wasn't. I am now! You know my address so you can deliver my prize to me. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the caddy! I am now a follower. I bet you'll get to 100 in no time. I got my fingers crossed for you...and me. *wink*
ReplyDeleteI follow and I'll announce it on my FB sewing page.
ReplyDeleteHi, Brook. Tonya sent me. Cute idea. I have been painting, if you need any more cans! lol. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMaryellen
I am now a follower and came over because of Tonya's facebook link!
ReplyDeleteSandy A
I'm a new follower. And I've got the same goal ....100 followers to qualify for the Accuquilt. So if you'd like to try out my blog and see if it fits, I'd love to have ya! :)
ReplyDelete~Teresa
www.sew-aneedlepullingthread.blogspot.com
Tonya sent me ........... :D
ReplyDeleteTonya sent me too! I love contests! Happy Blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, and Tonya sent me. I enjoy your FB posts too. Happy Blog anniversary.
ReplyDeleteJudy (sewfunquilts)
I'm a new follower! Tonya sent me over! Love the altered can
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated 1-year Blogiversary
Ok I am a 'Follower" #36, please, come over and follow me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!
I am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteI was sent over by Flat Out Quilting!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary I just love the caddy, it is such a great idea.
Sherry
I am a follower. Very cute & creative design for a caddy.
ReplyDeleteSewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary! What a lovely caddy! You should be so proud of it! I also wanted to thank you and Greg for the surprise package. How sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteMicki
I am a follower too!
ReplyDeleteMicki
I'm following! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI read about you from Greg at Flat out Quilting....
ReplyDeleteSince I am not allowed to win this giveaway and I have 2 entries for referring two entrants, I hereby give each of my referrals an extra entry.
ReplyDelete